Tuesday, September 9, 2014

101 Things About Me

101 Things About Me

  1. I have visited 24 states.
  2. I have two older brothers and they both now attend MSU.
  3. I have two pets a golden retriever named Buttercup and a cat named Mitten.
  4. I can solve any Rubik's Cube with any number of squares on each side.
  5. I have won 16 debate trophies over the past two years.
  6. Every pair of prescription glasses I have own have been some shade of blue.
  7. I have lived in the same house my whole life.
  8. I will have 34 high school credits when I graduate.
  9. My favorite color is orange.
  10. My favorite artist is Magritte.
  11. My favorite band right now is the Broken Bells.
  12. My oldest brothers nick name for me is to-fu.
  13. I went to Rountree elementary school.
  14. My favorite song is Flash Delirium.
  15. My favorite food is orange chicken from yum yum bowl.

22 comments:

  1. Very interesting, why does he call you TO-FU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 states?? You're almost half way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Chris, Katiedogg was a golden retriever (and poodle), too. She was smart and sweet. Love that breed. On another note, I read somewhere that orange is a color associated with ambition. If that's true, good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved solving Rubiks cubes, can you solve any of the bigger ones> Perhaps t 4x4x4 or a 5x5x5?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may not be able to solve a rubrics cube, but I can throw one pretty far HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum Yum Bowl is so good! I was sketched out by the name at first but then I tried it and it changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could solve rubiks cubes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that's crazy how you have been so many places!! Cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can solve a rubix cube as well, if there were removable stickers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to meet Buttercup! I love dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have also lived in the same house as my hole family. I feel your pain, because I know its no very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a really cool taste in music

    ReplyDelete
  13. What 24 states have you visited? Which one was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete